• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS FS/T - DX '89 Bats + JOKER DELUXE - SUPERMAN - INDY - SWEENY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hhhaney1234

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm Changing Up my Collection...once again.

These are my asking prices but I am of course open to reasonable offers. I am the original owner of all these figures so feel free to ask me questions.

I am looking to sell my Hot Toys figures. I am open for trade but only for an Enterbay Joker 1/4

Payment is via Paypal PM if interested

1. 1989 DX 09 Batman - $330 Shipped USA

Complete with Brown shipper, came with a paint rub on neutral mouth piece (he is packed away so i can not take a picture at the moment) he is sold out on sideshow's site

file-7.jpg

file-10.jpg

091db514.jpg

2. 1989 DX 08 Joker ***Deluxe*** - $400 shipped USA Complete with brown shipper

What makes this guy a deluxe you say???
He comes complete as he does as the DX but includes additional items to complete a second joker Figurewhich are:

- Second Head sculpt repainted with flesh makeup
- second body
- second Fat suit
- My Museum Attire - Tie, Hankerchief, Beret (60 dollar value)
- second Pair of Shoes & socks
- Second pair of Pants
- second shirt
- second vest
- parade microphone

file-8.jpg

file-9.jpg

3. Christopher Reeve Superman - $ 200 shipped OBO

This guy is complete in box but he is modified to have muscular arms instead of his more slim arms. other than the modification he has not be altered in anyway. I think it is a beautiful figure and he's sold out on sideshow.

file-3.jpg

4. DX Indiana Jones - $ 270 shipped

Complete with Brown shipper This is my Indy he has been moddifed. The arms are the christopher reeves Superman arms, so he is much easier to pose and the jacket sits much nicer now. Also I have weathered the jacket and glued down the collar and added a paper clip to keep it in place.

6d291fd8.jpg

file-5.jpg

5. Sweeny Todd $190 (OBO) shipped USA

Sweeny is Complete in box with his brown shipper. one of the pedals on the chair snapped but can easily be fixed with super glue. this guy is sold out on Sideshow's site

file-6.jpg

6. 1/6 Diecast T-800 Aoshima Endo $110 shipped OBO

This guy is loose and very hard to find.

da02443a.jpg

PM with questions etc

Last edited:
Bump Price Drops on Joker and Sweeny

Also I am willing to part out the second joker...if interested PM me with offers the items listed are available for being parted out.

Bumping up, if these aren't claimed by the 12th I'm holding on to them until the time is right....so if you want these, now is the time other wise...we've all seen the aftermarket prices on Hot Toys go sky high...I can wait til then but can you?....bum bum bum

Just kidding but not really lol

If your interested pm cause I am taking these down after 12th and holding on to them for the rainy day

Bumping...I'm open for trades

Enterbay 1/4 joker

Or Hot toys Bruce lee or jack sparrow

hi friends its the 12th and no one claimed these by 12 am this morning. So i am sticking to my guns and will be holding on to these guys until i decide to re-list them....

I did only on batman cause these aren't for sale currently which i posted...yet people keep PMing...cause they didn't read so i raised the prices in hopes people would realize the post i made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back