• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys 1/6 DX-01 Joker, w extra body for Police Joker. Used w box. Some wear.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T16skyhopp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Link to ebay: Hot Toys DX 01 Joker Police Joker from Batman The Dark Knight w Extra Body 1 6 | eBay

See auction for pics and description. Can provide more pics or info as requested. DM here or email [email protected]. I'm mostly a low-end collector, this is one of my only high end, and my only Hot Toys item. I don't really post here, mostly lurk occasionally but I have good feedback on ebay and tfw2005.com (transformers fansite). Thank you for looking. Other sales located here: T16skyhopp's B/S/T thread - TFW2005.com

Below is a copy of the auction description:

This is the DX-01 Joker from The Dark Knight as played by Heath Ledger.

It is complete and unbroken with packaging, paperwork and shipping box.

Batteries installed in the display base for the spotlights.
Also it comes with an extra Hot Toys True Type Narrow Shoulder Male body ($60 retail at the time) with the police costume already on it. (Figure originally came with just the costume, accessories and head for Police Joker). It will also come with a stand for the Police Joker.

Some items (safety pins, police badges) are missing from the parts tray because the are already applied to the costumes. Please see photos.

PERS is working and unbroken.

One issue it does have is that it seems some of the weathering on the outer coat has worn off from friction at folds mostly where his right arm was bent for a long time. Please see pictures.

Figure was displayed unattended for a long time so there is some dust in the fabric and sculpted crevices as well.

Please ask any and all questions before bidding.

Thanks!

Back