Hi there from South Africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weaponlogic

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all

Ive been a member here for awhile but have never introduced myself officially.

Im a big Gi joe fan and a member of Gi Joburg South Africa's only podcast and video review force from South Africa.

Im a freelance lllustrator and designer working currently on mobile games and apps, but would like to get into concept art for toys.

I primarily collect Gi joe, vintage modern and Sideshow as well as mecha and videogame related collectables (toys)

Aside from illustrating, Id love to scullpt my own stuff and would enjoy getting into that side of our hobby.

Do you know Sharlto Copely?

:lol

If you want to get into sculpting, I suggest you pick up some super sculpey and mess around with it. If you keep working at it and practicing, you'll get better and better. It takes a while though. I've been sculpting for about 3 or 4 years and I'm not even close to where I want be. It is really fun though.

Ha ha funny story there actually, a friend of mine used to go to school with Sharlto Copely and they used to put him in dustbins.

Thanks man ill give super sculpey a shot :D

Ha ha funny story there actually, a friend of mine used to go to school with Sharlto Copely and they used to put him in dustbins.

Thanks man ill give super sculpey a shot :D

Haha, that is pretty funny.

Also when working with the super sculpey it tends to get soft rather quick but there is sculpey firm which like its name, it's firmer. Sculpey firm is pretty tough to use because it's a lot hard the super sculpey.

ill keep an eye out for the sculpey firm as well, its tricky to get that stuff here but i'm sure ill find someone.

Back