Hi Phill from Mebourne Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Opeth

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been reading the forums for a little bit and decided to finally register and get more involved.

From Melbourne Australia and i've only been collecting Play Arts Kai (Metal Gear Solid,Batman) for a year and 2 months ago started to lift my game and get into the Sideshow stuff with the Darth Vader, Maul and Malgus Sideshow sixth scale.

Last week my Darth Maul Mythos arrived and i totally love this piece, which has made me pre order the Sideshow PF Batman,Captain America and Iron Man - Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust and Optimus Starscream Version Hot Toys.

Collecting Marvel, DC , Starwars premuim format style statues.

Hopefully i can make some new friends on here.
cheers.

Welcome to the site Phil! :wave...I started out collecting only Play Arts Kai figures as well. Its amazing how much more I enjoy collecting 1/6 scale, and PF's though. It seems like they are on a completely different level.

You're right there Owl. The PF statues are what i like to call "Next Level" when compared to the Play Arts Kai.

I was looking thought the Sideshow Archive and there are so many awesome statues i want to buy. Any tips (besides eBay) for getting some of the older PF e.g. Captain America, Darth Talon, Wolverine pieces to Australia?

You're right there Owl. The PF statues are what i like to call "Next Level" when compared to the Play Arts Kai.

I was looking thought the Sideshow Archive and there are so many awesome statues i want to buy. Any tips (besides eBay) for getting some of the older PF e.g. Captain America, Darth Talon, Wolverine pieces to Australia?
I think your best bet would be to keep an eye on the "For Sale" section on this site. Quite a few members here are from Australia as well, and members who aren't from Australia sometimes offer international shipping. I've seen plenty of PF's for sale there, so hopefully the pieces you are looking for will pop up. Posting a thread in the "Items Wanted" section of the site probably wouldn't hurt either. Hopefully you find what you are looking for. :wink1:

I think your best bet would be to keep an eye on the "For Sale" section on this site. Quite a few members here are from Australia as well, and members who aren't from Australia sometimes offer international shipping. I've seen plenty of PF's for sale there, so hopefully the pieces you are looking for will pop up. Posting a thread in the "Items Wanted" section of the site probably wouldn't hurt either. Hopefully you find what you are looking for. :wink1:

Thanks Bud.

Back