Prop Help: Need advice: BROKEN Batman Arkham City Batarang Full Scale Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2close

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
PLEASE . I NEED HELP with REPAIR of my ProjectTriforce Batarang. Thank You

Hello Sideshowcollectors! Hope someone can help a fellow collector here. Few days ago I received my Batman Full scal replica Batarang by ProjectTriforce from BBTS. (See attached pictures and messages below).

Hello projecttriforce! I got this item from bbts. Just a quick question. Hope you can help. Today, I received my package Batman Arkham City Batarang Full Scale Replica from BBTS Project Triforce Product#TRF1007. I opened the box, when i opened the packaged carefully. I notice there is broken pieces with the piece that connect to the glove hand and the white flourescent light stand stand part. (Not really sure what is called) also, the batarang when i opened it had small chipped (minor quality control), BUT i also tried to put the batarang to the gloved hand and the MAGNET DOES NOT ATTACHED. �� lights do functioned though. I give BBTS props for the packaging and shipping it was really package well. BUT I RECEIVED A BROKEN ITEM �� Been a loyal customer to BBTS and they gave me 100$ credit today. And this item is really heavy . Please do help me cause i want this collectible. I want to fix it.

What type of adhesive you recommend? Thank You. Again concerns are us follows:
1. Broken stand that will hold the Glove hand (white part that connect both the stand and the glove)
2. Detachable Batarang Magnet not working
3. Chipped on Batarang (i fixed this already)

Hopefully you guys can help.
THANK YOU

Updated today 1/30/2016 projecttriforce were really good in communicating but still not sure how to fix my broken statue. It's just the pieces that they tried to put the glass and gloved hand together did not glued well... Hopefully someone here at the boards can help me before i mess up. Sorry for the inconveniences.'thank you in advance.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Per projecttriforce responses:
Hi Carlo. Sorry to hear about your Batarang's condition. If we could replace for you, we would, however we are sold out on the piece. That said, we would suggest either Krazy Glue for the smaller pieces and Gorilla Glue for the bigger damages. In regards to the Batarang itself, I do not have any suggestion due to it being a magnet issue

Again, apologies for the damages. I'm glad that BBTS has been able to provide you with a credit. They are great people and we enjoy working with them

I would not suggest the epoxy unless you are familiar with the potential harm that comes with it. If you have had experience with epoxy beforehand, then use it at your own discretion.

PLEASE anyone here have experience fixing statue? I need help or atleast advice on what to do, what supplies to buy. Thank you. Good morning

I would glue the parts back with zap-a-gap glue and resculpt the broken parts that can't be glued with some milliput black.
Then I would paint it with some tamiya paint + gloss or matte gloss

Thank you sir, i think the white part that i showed where just type of glue projecttriforce used. My main concen is really trying to glue back the main glove hand to the fluorescent stand for me to put it on the main light base stand.

Luckily for you, it seems to have only broken inside the glove hand and where it meets the fluorescent stand.
This should be easy to just glue back the way it was first glued..You'll have to make sure both parts seem to be connected the same way it was.
I'm sure you won't even notice it was broken.
Use zap-a-gap glue to avoid any paint burn ( traces or white residue )

Yes,it's really just like the glove hand and the fluorescent were like the glue disconnected together. Thank you for the advice. Will give it a try.

Haven't buy a supply yet. Will this work into glass and polystone together? Still looking for alternative. Because onces i glued it on, i've read stuff with some glue expansion overtime due to room temperatures..? I am little bit scared to fix it because it's really the main base foundation that need to be glued to that glass part. And it's quite a piece connecting to that glove hand. Thanks for the tip. I'll keep you posted sir

Back