Hello from Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slyssk

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there folks,

I just joined a few days ago. I have been a silent watcher of the these boards for many, many months and only recently joined up. I really don't know why I took so long.

I am a crisis worker at a mental health facility and in my spare time I love admiring my collectibles, spending time with my girlfriend, and watching movies.

I'm mainly into Alien, Star Wars and Batman/The Dark Knight collectibles. I like to collect 1/6 scale hot toys and sideshow figures and the occasional statue. My latest acquisition is the Big Chap Legendary Scale bust which I *love.* Next I'm expecting the Batman Armory. My favourite piece until recently was the Sideshow Dewback with Sandtrooper rider but I think the Alien LSB may have moved into #1 spot. Still, that's a little like comparing apples and oranges.

Looking forward to conversing with you fellow collectors. :)

Slyssk

:welcome Slyssk from a long time Star Wars/Batman/Alien fan! Man, you have my respect working in the crisis field, that's gotta be a tough job - my hats (and cowls) off to you!

You'll love the Dark Knight Armory, got mine a few weeks back and have it all set up like so...

Hope you share some pics of your own collection sometime - it's always fun looking at collections. Hope you enjoy SSF!

Cheers,
Ken

Hi Ken,

Thanks for welcoming me! I love your Dark Knight Armory set up. I'll be sure to post some pics of my collection when I rearrange my living room a bit to accommodate my two new Detolfs and a new wall mounted shelf I want to put up for my Alien Big Chap bust. Cheers!

I love that dewback figure. Wish I would have got it.

Welcome to the forum!

Back