Hello everyone from New Jersey!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cenzo316

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow Freaks! My name is Vinny and I recently began sharing some of my own thoughts here at Sideshow Freaks after a long year of soaking in the debates and conversations of other collectors from around the world.

My number one passion which brought me to these boards is my love for Batman - particularly Christopher Nolan's The Dark. Knight Trilogy - even more particularly, Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker. My Dark Knight collection is very Hot Toys centric - however I have also acquired some fantastic pieces like a replica GCPD badge from the set of The Dark Knight, exclusive materials created specifically for The Dark Knight viral marketing campaign, and almost every Mattel Movie Masters figure ever created.

My admiration for the works of art that are Hot Toys figures prompted me to expand my collection into pieces from Man of Steel, the Avengers, and Iron Man 3. I recently started to trim down my collection by unloading my Marvel figures to focus primarily on my TDK collection.

I joined the boards in hopes to have some productive, adult conversations about my coveted collection and to learn more about the hobby in general. I'd love to learn about others' affinities for PF statues and 1:1 busts as I do not currently own any of those.

From time to time I contribute to batman - news . com. I highly recommend checking out the site - especially if you're a Batman fanatic like myself!

Thanks for having me!

-Vinny

My Most Treasured Pieces:

1/4 Enterbay Joker
Hot Toys Tumbler Batmobile
Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker
Hot Toys DX 02 Batman
Hot Toys DX 12 Batman

Back