Hello and guten Tag from Germany : )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molamola

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there!

After secretly following this page for a while I decided to become a member now : )
I'm a 25 year old (female) collector from Germany.
I always loved action figures as a kid and 6 years ago I fell in love with 1/6 scale figures.
My collection mainly features Hot Toys figures but also threezero, Gentle Giant, Kotobukiya, some custom/kitbash works and 1:1 replicas.
Everything that's related to Marvel, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad or Dexter is very welcome!
But of course there are so many more movies, shows and games I like that I could talk for hours : D

I don't know any collectors in my private life. Nobody understands why I spend so much money on plastic (poor souls).
So I'm really looking forward to meet fellow collectors here : )))

-Diandra

Nobody understands why I spend so much money on plastic (poor souls).

Find what you love most in life and let it kill you.
Greetings, fellow German person. You have a lovely, and even for Germans, exotic name.
So, Diandra, accept my greetings from the nice state of Hessen, Germany

Perhaps we can trade something in the future (taxes are killing me these days)

My friend's wife is from Germany and I've been meeting some of her German friends over the past year and I've come to the conclusion that Germans rule. The last few Germans I met taught me a bunch a curse words, they're apparently the worst curses too. Any...

Welcome to the board!!!!!!

Hallo aus Hamburg! Willkommen!

Marvel, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Dexter! :rock

Have you seen the new Dexter DVD/BluRay box at Media Markt? Its a must have! it is designed to look like his kill box. Check it out. :)

Back