Hawkeye Hot Toys??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked Brick

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
The Hawkeye trailer has just dropped, could we expect some Hot Toys for this?

1631627409007.png

I'm hoping we get a more substantial Hawkeye costume. Somewhat more inspired by the comics. Been holding out for one that has more character than "generic tactical guy with bow"

Always been a fan of Hailee Steinfeld so looking forward to how Kate Bishop turns out in Hot Toys form.

Hope we do. Am looking forward to the Hailee Steinfeld/Kate Bishop figure if it does come, have always liked Hailee's work. But I am more so excited for a potential Yelena figure.

Last edited:
Hope we do. Am looking forward to the Hailee Steinfeld/Kate Bishop figure if it does come, have always liked Hailee's work. But I am more so excited for a potential Yelena figure.
I really hope we get Kate + Lucky and that dog better come with a Santa hat and a pizza! Crossing all the fingers! Actually considering PO ing Yelena since I’ve heard she might be a part of Hawkeye. If she does indeed cameo I doubt Hot Toys would announce another Yelena so fast though. It’s usually the main duos, Loki & Sylvie, Bucky & Sam W, Vision & Wanda etc so Clint & Kate are a certainty I think. I’ve absolutely loved every project Hailee has been involved in so far, she’s sooo talented it’s crazy. Can’t wait to watch the show!

I really hope we get Kate + Lucky and that dog better come with a Santa hat and a pizza! Crossing all the fingers! Actually considering PO ing Yelena since I’ve heard she might be a part of Hawkeye. If she does indeed cameo I doubt Hot Toys would announce another Yelena so fast though. It’s usually the main duos, Loki & Sylvie, Bucky & Sam W, Vision & Wanda etc so Clint & Kate are a certainty I think. I’ve absolutely loved every project Hailee has been involved in so far, she’s sooo talented it’s crazy. Can’t wait to watch the show!
She was pretty incredible in Edge of Seventeen. That was what intially caught my attention. Have always thought she would have been a great MJ for the MCU Spider-Man.

She was pretty incredible in Edge of Seventeen. That was what intially caught my attention. Have always thought she would have been a great MJ for the MCU Spider-Man.
Same for me, saw Edge then True Grit and the rest was history. And now Arcane after the amazing voice work in Spiderverse… The critics reviews for Hawkeye also started coming in and everyone is praising her like crazy! I seriously can’t name a single thing she was in that I didn’t instantly love.

Same for me, saw Edge then True Grit and the rest was history. And now Arcane after the amazing voice work in Spiderverse… The critics reviews for Hawkeye also started coming in and everyone is praising her like crazy! I seriously can’t name a single thing she was in that I didn’t instantly love.

Oh she was in True Grit? I saw that in the theatre (2010 or 2011) and loved it! Sadly I am old enough to have seen the original (not in the theatre) in the 70’s. In my opinion the more recent version was much better and her performance was amazing!

I hope this new series has strong writing that will let the characters grow and the actors shine.

Nothing against the Duke, but the remake of true grit was a much easier story for me to understand, though the original is pretty good too, maybe a bit goofier.

Back