Goodshipped News - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Batman Begins Demon Batman & Scarecrow READY^^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodshipped News - Enterbay x Medicom UU Star Wars Luke Skywalker CN New Year Sales!

Hey dudes!

Goodshipped is glad to bring to you the all-new Star Wars 1/6 series by Enterbay x Medicom - Ultimate Unison!!! UU means the best quality from Enterbay and Medicom and this new Star Wars line is guaranteed to be the best Star Wars 1/6 collectibles in the market, ever!

The first character is the well-known, most wanted Luke Skywalker with LED lightup Light Saber!

!CCfn!DQBmk~$(KGrHqQOKjYEzowe7Z(7BNLTMNkP6g~~_12.JPG

w218709643.jpg

w218709648.jpg

Best price at the best store - US248.88 Free shipment worldwide! This is Chinese New Years special discount (6 boxsets only!!!) for sideshow freaks! Book it now:

https://stores.ebay.com/goodshippedstore/_i.html?_nkw=luke&_sid=489937578

Leo from Goodshipped

Re: Goodshipped news - Hot Toys 10th Anni. Michael Jackson MJ Beat It Ready!!!

Just won one of these MJ's from ebay from ya. Lookin forward to it.

Goodshipped News - Enterbay Bruce Lee Game of Death Behind The Scene Ver. Preorder!

Hey Bruce lee fans,

Goodshipped is glad to bring to you the latest announed Enterbay 2011 3rd edition Bruce Lee Game of Death Behind The Scene Version 1/6 Boxset! Check out the skeleton-embedded fully posable body of Bruce Lee!!!

!CECyPnwCGk~$(KGrHqR,!iIE0F-onjqzBNQkc6dH6!~~_12.JPG

w218925887.jpg

w218925891.jpg

Goodshipped Flexipay service available! Only pay 30% as deposit to reserve this must must must have Bruce Lee collectible now:

Bset price only at Goodshipped:
https://stores.ebay.com/goodshippedstore/_i.html?_nkw=game+of+death&submit=Search&_sid=489937578

Leo from Goodshipped

Re: Goodshipped News - Enterbay Bruce Lee Game of Death Behind The Scene Ver. Preorde

THE BEST OF "BRUCE LEE". Enterbay make a your best work on it.
Maybe i think to use this "Flexpay" to reserve mine.
Tks a lot Leo.

Silver

Re: Goodshipped News - Enterbay Bruce Lee Game of Death Behind The Scene Ver. Preorde

I want one of these, but the price is up there for me.

Back