• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out of the hobby Hot Toys sale. Man of Steel.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicemaster310

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well after many days of hard thinking I decided to go a different route when it comes to collecting. So I decided to put whats left of my collection for sale. The only three figures I plan on keeping is My Dx 10, Dx 2.0 and my Bane. The rest is for sale. So here's the list with notes.

#3 Hot Toys Man of Steel- Comes complete with everything. When opening the box the Krypton key fell into the ground so you'll see a minor scuff on the key. Other than that the figure is in excellent condition. Purchased directly from sideshow.
Asking $ 150 shipped. Pics available upon request. * SOLD *

I ship only usps 2-3 day priority. For the DX 13 I will use the brown shipper as the shipping box. The rest I will use a USPS box. Paypal only please. I live in the Los Angeles area and will be willing to deliver. My ebay user is hugoaguirre1. Please check my feedback.
Thanks for looking,
Hugo

Last edited:
Back