1/6 Gentle Giant Jumbo Secret Wars Retro Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Skull

Super Freak
Reaction score
I started picking these up recently, I had them as a kid and glad to see them getting the jumbo treatment from Gentle Giant, only downfall I can see is they don't come with the secret shields, aside from that they look great. They also made Deadpool and are making Captain America and Hobgoblin too, hopefully Ironman and R&B Spidey are coming.

23592738693_0c0e0c2851_b.jpg

24193478426_ef229db866_b.jpg

23785438849_b5d4c5d81a_b.jpg

23526464403_429f76dcee_b.jpg

Here is a couple of videos for a closer look

This was a great line of figures back in the day. I'm pretty sure my brother and I had almost all of them too. Gentle Giant is just killing it with these retro releases. Glad to see them really stepping up to the plate with high quality plastic and paint apps. Big congrats buddy and excellent unboxing videos :hi5:

Love the simplicity of the card like the original, :lol on the Gentle Giant logo on the bottom.

This was a great line of figures back in the day. I'm pretty sure my brother and I had almost all of them too. Gentle Giant is just killing it with these retro releases. Glad to see them really stepping up to the plate with high quality plastic and paint apps. Big congrats buddy and excellent unboxing videos :hi5:

Thanks buddy:)

Love the simplicity of the card like the original, :lol on the Gentle Giant logo on the bottom.

:lol

I got Wolverine for Christmas. One of my favorites as a kid. The packaging was even bigger than I anticipated.

That's awesome, did you open it?

They should have included the secret shields with these… would have made them instant buys for me.

They probably could not do the lenticular, but a static shield with paper images would have sufficed.

Those look cool, I loved these when I was a kid. The only thing that sucked about them was the paint rubbing off if you looked at them wrong.:lol

Wolverine, Iron Man and Dr Doom were my favorites. I remember making Doom a custom cape and tunic to cover his garter-belt.:lol

They should have included the secret shields with these… would have made them instant buys for me.

They probably could not do the lenticular, but a static shield with paper images would have sufficed.

Agreed, I would have loved to get the shields too, it would have felt more complete.

Congrats on your latest pick-ups Pete.:yess: Those definitely bring back childhood memories.:)

Thanks buddy:)

Those look cool, I loved these when I was a kid. The only thing that sucked about them was the paint rubbing off if you looked at them wrong.:lol

Wolverine, Iron Man and Dr Doom were my favorites. I remember making Doom a custom cape and tunic to cover his garter-belt.:lol

Yup, they must have been water colors as easy as they rubbed away:lol

Back