• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gentle Giant Black Widow (Winter Soldier) 18" Statue for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyhhh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Really agonized over selling this but running out of space.

1) US only
2) Price is $750 through Paypal - goods, not gift. I will eat the goods tax. I know it seems high, I kind of don't want to sell it, and it goes for at least that on EBAY, not including shipping.
3) I will ship via UPS or FedEx ground (your choice) at no cost to you, with tracking of course. Will ship with the original art box, and in the original Gentle Giant shipping box.

This is number 575/600

It has a few issues

Small paint overspray problem. There is a bit of overpaint on her chest. I've seen others with the same.

There is a very small paint blemish (it doesn't feel like a chip, just an under painted area) on her left shoulder. It's the gray dot on the apex of her left shoulder piping.

Can't fit the right pistol into the holster (common problem). I did NOT try the hairdryer technique. If you want to risk it, be my guest, but I didn't want to risk breaking the holster. The left pistol fits okay but is not completely flush (again, a common problem to this statue).

The cubes seem to be solidly attached to the base, at least when I repacked it.

Well, my vacation is almost over, then I'll put her in storage and forget about it for awhile.

Time for one price drop I guess, so it's a big one ... $650 shipped in the U.S, I pay the paypal fee.

Thanks for looking.

Hello,
I don't have better pics of the paint problems - those are the "worst" examples - you can't see the problems much at other angles.

I'll add some other pics that I took.

Back