• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: UK Seller Dutch Part Out, Custom Items, Thor Parts & body, Punisher, Kaustik KP02

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: UK Seller Dutch Part Out, Neo Boots, Barney Ross head, Alice, Capt America Pa

Lots of new items seeing as Sideshow decided to screw me in March for pre-orders!

Re: FS: UK Seller Dutch Part Out, Neo Boots, Barney Ross head, Alice, Capt America Pa

Lots of new items seeing as Sideshow decided to screw me in March for pre-orders!

MMMM, no sympathy young lady, where's my preorders? :impatient:
:pfft: :lol

Re: FS: UK Seller Dutch Part Out, Neo Boots, Thor Parts, Punisher plus lots of othe p

You have my Batman DX pre-order :p And those with Sideshow are statues mainly so :thwak :lol

Any news on Batman yet BTW? :D

Re: FS: UK Seller Dutch Part Out, Neo Boots, Thor Parts, Punisher plus lots of othe p

Sold items removed, pics will be up soon

Re: FS: UK Seller Dutch Part Out, Custom Items, Thor Parts & body, Punisher, Kaustik

Some bodies added :D

Re: FS: UK Seller Dutch Part Out, Custom Items, Thor Parts & body, Punisher, Kaustik

Bumperooniroo!

Kaustik KP02 Muscle Body sold to me. :yess:

Plus free bump

Sold items removed and Sunday night bump!

here is my experience with darkchylde80

on feb 2nd i agreed to buy the "Kaustik KP02 Muscle Body with head, hands, feet and all connectors" from them. It was meant to be shipped by "via Fedex with tracking/insurance".A month had passed and i had received nothing. I understand shipping from the U.K to australia can take some time so i emailed darkchylde80 and asked what was going on with my item. After 3-4 days i emailed darkchylde80 again and said if i dont get the item soon ill have to file with paypal. Still no reply even though when you click the "Find all posts by darkchylde80" section she has been on the msg board after my msgs were sent and was posting comments on other people posts on the fourm. after seeing that i cracked the ****s and just over a week ago i filed a suit with paypal and yesterday got my refund and i still have no msg from darkchylde80.

im not saying dont guy off her just letting everyone know what happend with me because its bull****, i paid for something and should have received it. I will not be dealing with member again! and id recommend you all stay away aswell

in her defence, i would state i have bought items from her with no problems

I have bought and sold to and with her before and all was good for me!

Same as and i have done plenty of commission work for her as well. I dont know what happened as it doesn't like something she would do on purpose.

as i stated guy, im just telling the story of what happend, Ive done nothing wrong as a buyer all i can do is pay quickly (which i did) and wait for the item.

I dont care what her excuses is I sent her msgs and she didnt reply even though i know she has been on the msg board since then and has been posting...

no excuse for that

as i said im telling my story. U can still trade with her it doesnt bother me

I paid straight away and waited over 40 days, what more can i do as a buyer? wait the 45 days and not be able to get a refund via paypal?

it was meant to be shipped with tracking and insurance so if it was shipped it couldn't have got lost.

i understand things happen in life but if you can come on the msg board and post on ppls threads you can reply to me or issue a refund. simple

Back