• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - SSE Creature of the black Lagoon Dio MIB $300 & SS Endo Bust "Clean" version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faken

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS - SSE Creature of the black Lagoon Dio MIB $300 & SS Endo Bust "Clean" version

UPDATE - Creature Dio is SOLD! I still have my "Clean" Edition Sideshow Endo bust... this is not a cleaned up combat version, it has the "shine" effect and the blue bolt effect on the back etc. I have the retail box and shipper for this guy and I am more than happy to show proof of purchase showing that I bought this direct from Sideshow.

I am asking $999.99 shipped in the USA or Canada, or I can do $1150 shipped international.

8333_press01-001.jpg

I still have my SSE Creature Dio from Spookfest, sealed in box. $300 shipped in the US or Canada, or +$50 Overseas.

18211_press01-001.jpg

Don't be shy.. make me a decent offer on this or anything else in my sale: https://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/11/26/950/

Last edited:
FS - Sideshow Endo Bust "Clean" version with box and shipper + proof of purchase

Hey guys... this is part of my divorce sale, just going to start plugging some of the stuff I still have. I am actually putting an offer on a house tonight, so I need to get this stuff out or else I need to turn to eBay.

Anyhow, I still have my "Clean" Edition Sideshow Endo bust... this is not a cleaned up combat version, it has the "shine" effect and the blue bolt effect on the back etc. I have the retail box and shipper for this guy and I am more than happy to show proof of purchase showing that I bought this direct from Sideshow.

I am asking $999.99 shipped in the USA or Canada, or I can do $1150 shipped international.

Thanks!
Dan

Re: FS - Sideshow Endo Bust "Clean" version with box and shipper + proof of purchase

Awesome wish I didn't have other items on my plate.

Re: FS - Sideshow Endo Bust "Clean" version with box and shipper + proof of purchase

Thanks guys, still available :)

Re: FS - SSE Creature of the black Lagoon Dio MIB $300 & SS Endo Bust "Clean" version

Threads merged and both items put into title. Please let me know if you want it changing to anything else.
Shall
x :peace

Re: FS - SSE Creature of the black Lagoon Dio MIB $300 & SS Endo Bust "Clean" version

Gracias seniora :) Was getting tired of bumping two threads lol!

Last edited:

Bloops... so much for international know-how :lol:

Creature dio is now pending, thanks! :)

Creature DIO is sold! Thanks! Endo bust is still available :)

Thanks MC, things are coming along slowly but surely :)

Congrats on the creature sale, Dan :clap

Regarding Yoda- haven't heard back yet bud .

Back