• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SIDESHOW Queen Facehugger (1:1) / Marvel PFs, CQs, LSBs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woozie0

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

Up for sale are some great pieces that I, unfortunately, have to part with because of a lack of space! Many of these pieces are undisplayed and simply need to go to a collection where they'll see the light of day. Feel free to drop by my collection thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112849

Notes:

1) ALL PRICES LISTED INCLUDE SHIPPING/INSURANCE ANYWHERE IN CANADA AND THE LOWER 48 US STATES! :lecture
2) International buyers welcome, please contact me for shipping quote
3) CDN funds (roughly equal to US funds)
4) Add 3% for PayPal fees if payment isn't sent as gift
5) All items in great condition unless otherwise noted
6) Shipping boxes are included with all pieces but some are not original Sideshow brown shippers
7) Open to reasonable offers, please don't be offended if I ignore lowballs :peace
8) Additonal pics available upon request of serious buyers
9) I have a good history of buying and selling items on this forum - all positive feedback on the new system [10] and the old [23](https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175)

SIDESHOW ALIEN

Queen Alien Facehugger Life Size (1:1) $1,300

SIDESHOW MARVEL PFS/COMIQUETTES

Elektra (black costume) EX $350

SIDESHOW MARVEL Legendary Scale Busts

SOLD

ALL Exclusive set of 4 plus Mouser $2,000
Leo $450
Donny $750
Mikey $450 (small paint blemish on hand)
Raph $450
Rogue PF EX $500 (includes repainted heads that Sideshow provided)
Cyclops PF EX $400
Koto Deadpool Fine Art Statue (red) $250 (includes product box, no Sideshow brown shipper)
Koto Red Hulk (Fall of the Hulks) Fine Art Statue $300 (includes product box, no Sideshow brown shipper)
Storm PF EX $400
Black Panther PF EX (includes product box, no Sideshow brown shipper - includes 2 rounded hilts instead of a round and cat hilt) $400
Carnage reg comiquette $425
Thor reg $175 (includes product box, no Sideshow brown shipper)
Daredevil (red) reg $150 (includes product box, no Sideshow brown shipper)

Last edited:
Re: FS: SIDESHOW Queen Facehugger (1:1) / Marvel PFs, CQs, LSBs/ TMNT Set/ KOTO Marve

Pics

P1010169.jpg

P1010174.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: SIDESHOW Queen Facehugger (1:1) / Marvel PFs, CQs, LSBs/ TMNT Set/ KOTO Marve

And I was about to pm u if u wanted to buy anything off of me lmao. Good luck Colin! Great seller guys.

Re: FS: SIDESHOW Queen Facehugger (1:1) / Marvel PFs, CQs, LSBs/ KOTO Marvel

TMNT set has been SOLD

Rogue SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS: SIDESHOW Queen Facehugger (1:1) / Marvel PFs, CQs, LSBs/ KOTO Marvel

Cyclops pending

Rulk and Deadpool pending

Back