• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Grail - Orthanc A/P

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swabie2424

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, with a bit of reluctance, I am putting up my Orthanc Environment for sale. This is an A/P version.

It's just time. Over the years, I've sold almost nothing from all the various lines I've collected. My display space is packed to the utter brim, and I've come to the realization I need to clear some space and make some tough decisions. Considering this is the only environment I have from LOTR, it just needs to find a new home - no matter how awesome it is... and it is awesome! For several reasons, I'm hoping it can go to a Freak where it'll complete someone's environment collection.

I have kept an eye on recent ebay sales (which are few) but I'm asking $1250 shipped (firm). I know that's a lot, but this is worth that. If there are no takers here, I'm gonna go to the 'bay.

Please PM me if you're interested.

P.S. I will ship double boxed and fully insured. If someone is a Los Angeles area local, we can meet in person for a hand off to avoid shipping.

9701R_press01-002.jpg

Back