• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Clone Commanders, PF Jedi Luke EX, Alien Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THX-182

Super Freak
Reaction score
Our dogs got into a fight. One got a big cut and needed vet attention and my girlfriend got bit pretty bad in the scuffle. Due to medical attention being needed in all sorts of places I gotta sell some stuff. Prices are negotiable for multiple purchases and shipping is not included but I'll offer super cheap shipping rates.

I believe I have the brown shippers on all of them but not positive.

Commander Cody 12 inch Exclusive - $135 SOLD
Commander Bly 12 inch Regular - $110 SOLD
Captain Rex 12 inch Regular - $110
Yellow Clone Commander 12 inch SDCC Exclusive - $105

Premium Format Jedi Luke Exclusive - $135 (have brown shipper) SOLD

Sideshow Alien Diorama - $110 Has been damaged in transit. Broken elbow spikes that have been repaired and can't tell. Also a scuff on the white tank under the Alien's foot. Can provide pics. Really minor damage to a great piece. The scuff can actually be painted over with some matching white paint. SOLD

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Trying to avoid evilBay.

Last edited:
I wish I had seen this before I bought that Bly yesterday, I would have happily taken Rex off of your hands. Free bump.

Back