• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Sideshow Bonds - CHEAP !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
I'm downsizing my considerable collection so up for grabs for anyone wanting a set of the 6 Bonds ready to display:

Legacy Connery loose , figure just removed from box, all accessories intact , ideal outfit for Temple of Doom Indy ! £25.00 - SOLD

Legacy Moore loose never displayed all accessories intact. £25.00 - SOLD

Legacy Lazenby loose with all accessories, frilly cuffs have been removed from sleeves figure is in excellent condition never displayed £25.00 SOLD

Brosnan Die another day figure has new better fitting midnight blue tuxedo suit and display base to match Legacy figures. never displayed £25.00 - SOLD
Dalton License to kill loose, Figure and accessories are all mint condition never displayed. Also has Legacy display stand.never displayed £25.00 - SOLD

Craig ttl head sculpt ( gestapo figure ) also has shirt from DAD BROSNAN figure, bow tie, better black tuxedo,( same style as Brosnan's new tux) shoes and socks will also come with dml walther and Legacy display stand to fit in with rest of set. does not include body .never displayed £27.00 -SOLD

All figures include the Legacy style " 007 " stand .

shipping will be in addition to the price. Paypal accepted. Happy to answer any pms.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Would you send to the States? I am looking at purchasing multiples.

PM Sent regarding Moore, Connery, Lazenby and Brosnan

Last edited:
Pm sent for all of them.
How much shipped to US, in two parcels?

Are these still available??? Have sent a couple PMs with no responses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back