• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PF Indiana Jones Raiders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Friends,

I'm selling my Sideshow Toy Premium Format Figure, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark figure. I want to put this money towards the Studio Scale Batmobile from 1989 that's coming out. I don't have ROOM for both! :lol

sideshow_indianapremium.jpg

It has never been displayed, it is in great condition with all the parts. It has one MINOR chip on the back side of the base. I didn't even NOTICE, but my wife saw it. I'll post photos tomorrow. It has the original box and packaging.

It's a STEAL at only 250$ plus shipping. You WILL NOT FIND A LOWER PRICE! Pay Pal ONLY please. I'll ship anywhere you want if you'll pay shipping costs. Photos coming tomorrow after I get off work! PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Gotta sell this to make room for the nearly THREE foot long Batmobile! hahaha Here's the official link from when they sold them at Sideshow toy:
Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark / Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Collectibles

---Chuck

All sales are final

PS: I have awesome references from several people I've had perfect transactions with on the board - if you need references. Don't know WHY my feedback says zero still! LOL

Back