• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Marvel Bowen Doom & some SSC/Weta LotR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Adrenochrome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling the following items. I'm in Europe. Shipping is extra, please PM for shipping quote. Shipping to the US is very expensive, but if you're really interested, let me know. I accept bank transfer & PayPal (please add 4%). If you have questions, shoot me a PM! Will consider reasonable offers. Thanks.

All items listed are as good as new or new, since they have never been on display. Some have been taken out of the box to make pictures.

Marvel Bowen Dr. Doom Faux Bronze 200€ + shipping. PENDING

SSC/WETA polystone.
Shelob. Never displayed, in excellent condition (new!). 85€ + shipping

Peter Jackson as Korsair. Never displayed, in excellent condition (new!). 85€ + shipping

King of the Dead. Never displayed, in excellent condition (new!). 125€ + shipping

Gandalf on Shadowfax. Never displayed, in excellent condition (new!). 250€ + Free shipping EU.

Last edited:
Back