• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Jigsaw Puppet Replica + DVD Lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
First up is the Jigsaw Puppet replica made my Medicom. Only 300 made worldwide. Not a full size replica, but 30" tall. Looking for $280 shipped anywhere in the USA. Brown shipper and original box included.
DSCN0685.jpg

DSCN0684.jpg

DSCN0683.jpg

Boxsets and tins:
After Dark Horrorfest (2006) - Complete collection. Bought in used condition, all play great. $35
After Dark Horrorfest (2007) - Complete collection. All come in new condition, with slipcovers. $40
Blue Gender - Complete Series w/ Movie - brand new, never played. $25
Halloween 4 Limited Edition Tin - Still shrinkwrapped. #1510/40,000 $20
Hellraiser Limited Edition Tin - Opened, movies play fine. Includes both Hellraiser 1 and 2. #22,735 $20
Saw Trilogy Boxset - Brand new, never played. Boxset that has the Billy Puppet front. Includes Unrated versions of Saw 1-3. $20
Street Fighter II: V Complete Collection - Anime Street Fighter series. Brand new.$20
WWE: Best of Raw 15th Anniversary - Never played, 3 discs. $12
WWE: Born to Controversy, The Roddy Piper Story - Never played. $12
WWE:The History of the Intercontinental Championship 1979-2008 - Never played. $12
WWE: The History of the WWE Championship: 1963-2006 - Never played. $12
Batman: Gotham Knight (Best Buy Steelbook Exclusive) - Played once, includes extra book. $10
Star Wars: Clone Wars (Best Buy Steelbook Exclusive) - Played once, Digital Copy never used, but expired Nov. 11, 2009. $12
American Gangster 3 Disc Collector's Edition - Never played, digital copy expired. $10
DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0712.jpg

All dvds $5: All are in mint condion, most include slipcovers. If you have any questions, PM!
Across the Universe, Alligator, April Fools Day ('86), Austin Powers Goldmember, Austin Powers Spy Who Shagged Me, Aviator, Barry Lyndon, Behind the Mask: Rise of Leslie Vernon, Big Trouble in Little China, Capote, Catch Me if you Can, ChinaTown, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Crimson Tide, Crouching Tiger: Hidden Dragon, Def Leppard Rock of Ages Dvd Collection, Desperado Superbit, Doctor Strange, Dog Bite Dog, Dog Day Afternoon, Flight of the Living Dead, Good Night Good Luck, Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Inside Man, The Insider, Invincible Iron Man, Jeepers Creepers 2, Jet Li's Fearless, John Q, Kill Zone, King Kong (2005), King Kong Escapes, Master and Commander, Matador, Midnight Cowboy, National Treasure, New World (w/ BB exclusive Slipcover), Ninth Gate, Omega Man, Once Upon a Time in Mexico Superbit, Dario Argento's Opera, The Protector, Saw 2, Saw 3, Saw 4, Scanner Darkly, Seven Swords, Syriana, Talladega Nights (theatrical version), Twilight Zone the Movie, World Trade Center (2 disc Commemorative Edition).
DSCN0713.jpg

If you have any questions about the dvd edition, either PM me or consult my dvdaf page:
https://mrstaypuft.dvdaf.com/owned/to-sell

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back