• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Rogue One Darth Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Figure is in excellent condition with no issues. Figure comes from a smoke-free, pet free home. Figure has been displayed in a Detolf, out of direct sunlight, since coming out of the box. Comes with all accessories except the one wrist peg(one has damaged taking it in and out of the gloves). Comes with art box but unfortunately the store I bought it from tossed the brown shipper. I will pack in another box to ensure the figure and art box will arrive in great condition. The price is $350 shipped. Add 4% PayPal fees or send as a gift. Shipping to the continental US only(shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is on the buyer)

***Sold***

Last edited:
Just for clarification, the wrist peg I mention is more crushed than broken. It can still be used but it doesn't hold as tight as a new peg does. I still have one replacement peg, the two that are currently in gloves(not broken) and the one peg that doesn't hold as good

Back