• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Hot toys marvel collection for cheap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campluswhit

Freakzoid
Reaction score
UPDATE! PRICES LOWERED!

DISCOUNT WHEN BUYING 2 OR MORE!!!!!
WILL TRADE FOR Bowen Marvel busts, Sentinel Re:edit Bleeding Edge Iron Man or Warmachine, or rare Marvel Legends figures

Just bought a new house that needs lots of renovations, so I just want to get rid of these as soon as I can. These are all in NEW UNOPENED OR LIKE NEW condition. Prices are pretty firm and ONLY NEGOTIABLE IF YOU'RE BUYING 2 OR MORE FIGURES. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES as well. More info down below. Here's what I have:

1) Avengers Thor $130

2) Captain America Star Spangled Man SOLD
3) Captain America TWS Stealth Uniform SOLD
4) Avengers AOU Hawkeye SOLD
5) Avengers Captain America SOLD
6) Avengers Black Widow SOLD
7) Avengers Iron Man MK VII (EX version) SOLD
8) Avengers Hulk SOLD
9) Captain America TWS Golden Age SOLD
10) Iron Man 3 Starboost SOLD
11) Guardians of the Galaxy Star Lord (non-EX version) SOLD
12) Avengers AOU Captain America SOLD
13) Avengers AOU Thor SOLD

IMG_8016.jpg

All figures come complete with all accessories, boxes, and original brown shippers.

I will ship these in their original brown shippers. If you want them double boxed, shipping will cost an extra $5-$15 depending on where you're located. I SHIP WITHIN THE US ONLY AND I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL W/ CONFIRMED ADDRESSES. All items will be shipped INSURED AND REQUIRING SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.

I'm fairly new to the boards, but I'm a reputable Ebay seller with 550+ feedback 100% positive and sell exclusively toys and comics from my own collection. If you'd like to confirm my Ebay feedback, I'm listed as cathanjustice, so look me up and send me a message and I'll reply back to confirm. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back