• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys DX11 Joker Exc $315 DX12 Batman $285 Bane $275 '89 Batmobile (All SOLD)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallah

Super Freak
Reaction score
All SOLD!

I am in the midst of purchasing a collection of Hot Toys from someone selling them locally... I actually got them a bit cheaper than I expected, so I lowered the prices from what I had expected to pay:

DX12 Batman Bruce Wayne Christian Bale (NO BROWN SHIPPER BOX)- Briefly removed from box for display only. All contents present, some never removed from the box. Asking $285 shipped (US Only) SOLD

DX11 Ledger Joker 2.0 Sideshow Exclusive (NO BROWN SHIPPER BOX)- The person I bought this from stated he removed it briefly as well... but if he did, I am assuming it was just the figure itself as all the other contents appear to have not been removed from the box. Asking $315 shipped (US Only) SOLD

Hot Toys Bane (New in box, not removed... NO BROWN SHIPPER BOX) $275 (shipped in the US) SOLD-

SPECIAL GROUP PRICE- All 3 for $825 shipped! SOLD

Mech Test Tony Stark- SOLD

SOLD- Also in the deal was an opened/ displayed Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile. I'd really like to unload the Batmobile to someone locally so I don't have to ship it... If you are in the Cincinnati, Ohio area, this is the one for you! I'll sell it for what I paid- $400.

Now I already own a Hot Toys '89 Batmobile and it had the common scratch issue. I repaired it mostly using the Scratch X method (which leaves a slightly more polished sheen in the repaired spots). I haven't had a chance to fully examine this new one, but if it appears blemish-free, I may keep it and sell my original one. Either way, price is the same ($400).

All parts and display box are included (though some of the packing material in the box is gone).

If interested, PM me for more details.

Sallah (James)

Last edited:
Re: FS Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile (opened and displayed) $400 Cincinnati area- Pickup on

Okay... Had a bunch of PM's so far on this, so I figured I'd do a big update post. :)

I got a chance to do a quick examination on the new Batmobile and I think I will go ahead and keep the new one... Which means my original with the Scratch X repair is the one for sale at $400.

Using the method suggested in the Batmobile thread, I took some Scratch X and worked it into the 2 noticeable scuffs (the same ones that show up on A LOT of these cars). I got most of the scratch/ scuff out. The only minor side effect is a slightly glossier look in these areas-

Other than that, I don't know of any major issues on my Batmobile (which is why I chose to sell mine since I know it better). All the lights work, all the parts are included. (The one you are buying is at the top of the first pic below).

Now on to the 2 most common questions I have gotten in PM's...

Can I ship it?

I wish I could... but the person I bought this from didn't keep all the packing materials originally used to ship the car, and I am not comfortable taking the chance on it getting damaged in transit. Here is what there is:

Second most common question...

Why are you selling this so cheap?

Well, I already have one to start with... But it really boils down to how much I have in it and wanting to pass one of these bad boys on to somebody else who will appreciate it. Since I only paid $400, and I didn't buy it to make a profit, I figure this might give another Burton Bat-fan a chance to own it that might not have been able to afford the original retail price. :)

MECH TEST TONY STARK IRON MAN:

Also got him in this deal... I have to get around $500 for him to make the rest of the stuff I bought work out. Wish I could go lower... :(

I listed him on ebay, but am not opposed to pulling him down and doing a deal through here instead- https://www.ebay.com/itm/231102018221?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Feel free to keep the PM"S coming if you have any further questions!

Sallah (James)

Last edited:
Re: FS Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile $400 Cincinnati Pickup only Mech Test Tony Stark MIB

Great deal bump.....if I had the space it'd be a no brainier to buy, drive down to Cincy and pick it up.....

Re: FS Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile $400 Cincinnati Pickup only Mech Test Tony Stark MIB

Great deal bump.....if I had the space it'd be a no brainier to buy, drive down to Cincy and pick it up.....

Thanks buddy!:hi5: Much appreciated!

-Sallah

That's a great deal on the Batmobile.

If the person doesn't care about the box, you could neatly/safely bag up the accessories and wrap the Batmobile in a clean blanket then pad in the empty space with bubble wrap. Target has some really nice microfiber blankets that aren't expensive. Get a large one, wrap it around the Batmobile several times and I think it would make the journey fine. OR you could just keep it and give it a gloss finish fixative for a "Returns" Batmobile. Then the gloss on the sides wouldn't even matter. Fashioning windshield wipers would be doable too.

.....OR you could just keep it and give it a gloss finish fixative for a "Returns" Batmobile. Then the gloss on the sides wouldn't even matter. Fashioning windshield wipers would be doable too.

....Don't go giving me ideas DiFab! :panic:

Sallah

Come on Sallah it would look and your one of the biggest Batman fans. I wish I could get that Batmobile but alas no space.

Come on Sallah it would look and your one of the biggest Batman fans. I wish I could get that Batmobile but alas no space.

Thanks for the kind words... I appreciate it! Alas, space would be the other issue- Fitting one Batmobile is hard enough! ;)

The Batmobile sale is now pending. :) Mech Test Tony is still available, and a little wiggle room on some other stuff let me drop the price to $400. He is still on the bay, but can be pulled for anyone here that wants him: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-Movie-Masterpiece-Iron-Man-Tony-Stark-Mech-Test-Version-MMS-116-MIB-12-/231102018221?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35cec0f2ad

Sallah

Last edited:

If I wasn't strapped for cash, I would totally do it and I'm in Cincinnati!!! AAArrrrrrggggg!

If I wasn't strapped for cash, I would totally do it and I'm in Cincinnati!!! AAArrrrrrggggg!

:( Sorry man... But at least it is nice to see a fellow member from the 'Nati chime in! :hi5:

Sallah

Re: FS Hot Toys Mech Test Tony Stark DX11 Joker Exc Dx12 Batman Bane '89 Batmobile

...getting more stuff tomorrow night bumpage. :)

Sallah

Re: FS Hot Toys Mech Test Tony Stark DX11 Joker Exc Dx12 Batman Bane '89 Batmobile

Stark Mech Test has now joined the Batmobile in the "pending" pile...

Sallah

Pics and updated prices for Nolan Bat figures added... Mech Test Tony Stark SOLD!

Back