• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX08 Joker 1989 Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bustajesse

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

For sale is a Hot Toys DX08 1989 Joker $290 shipped anywhere in Canada or the USA.

Figure is complete with all accessories + extra body + extra trenchcoat. I purchased him about 4 months ago new and he was only displayed for about a month in a detolf .

I performed a body swap since the stock body had loose knees and ankles. The body I used was from Hot Toys Obi Wan Kenobi. The coats fit much better now on the shoulders and I feel is more proportionate. The original body is included in the sale so you can swap back if you choose. Just a note that the two screw on the hips of the stock body have some rust/corrosion on the heads of the screws. When I received it they were like that.

I also picked up an extra trenchcoat since the snap is very fragile (both are new and intact).

Box has some minor wear but nothing too bad. The insert on the front has weak glue so the foam is only half on but could be reglued. There is also a bubble under the paper as seen in the photo. Includes shipper. Will ship inside another box to preserve shipper.

Feel free to ask any questions. Not looking for trades at the moment.

DSCN8189.jpg

DSCN8170.jpg

DSCN8182.jpg

DSCN8183.jpg

DSCN8177.jpg

DSCN8190.jpg

DSCN8194.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back