• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Batman Begins Toy Fair Ex full figure, body, gauntlets, lforigno cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qbomb71

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for your consideration is Batman Begins complete figure set and a few random parts. All items have been displayed in a detolf in a smoke free home. All prices include shipping in the US. International will be whatever exact shipping cost are. Thanks.

This is them in my detolf.
Luke005.jpg

Complete figure boxed and shipped in original brown shipper. Cape has never been removed from box and it has common right broken ankle. SOLD

lforigno's Batman Begins long velvet cape SOLD

Grappling Gun No longer available
ebay12-9-12006.jpg

Gauntlets No longer available
ebay12-9-12005.jpg

True Type body w/suit $No longer available
ebay12-9-12003.jpg

SOLD
lforigno cape
Toy Fair Hot Toys BB
DX 12 Christian Bale sculpt
DX 12 Utility Belt
DX 07 Luke Skywalker BD full figure

Last edited:
Re: FS: DX Bespin Luke Skywalker BD Full Figure w/ weather vane, DX12 Bale sculpt

Bale sculpt and belt are pending payment. Let me know if interested as I will offer to you if payment falls through.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys DX12 Christian Bale sculpt and belt

Luke DX is SOLD.

DX12 Sculpt and belt still up for grabs. First to pay is owner. Thanks.

Re: FS: Hot Toys DX12 Christian Bale sculpt and belt

Bale sculpt is still available. Listed on ebay for BIN $59.99. Can be yours for only $50 shipped.

Re: FS: Hot Toys DX12 Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne sculpt and belt

$50 shipped? Damn that's an awesome price. Let me know if you ever wanna sell a DX10 Arnie sculpt one day. :)

Re: FS: Hot Toys DX12 Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne sculpt and belt

That is a good price. Just bought the belt and he's a super fast shipper and packs nicely. :)

Re: FS: Hot Toys Batman Begins Toy Fair Ex full figure and parts

New items added. Batman Begins Toy Fair Exclusive full figure set and various parts.

Prices lowered and all items put on ebay. Will keep bumping for the next 4 days only and will cancel auctions if you want to buy here. If not, to the highest bidder they will go.

Take it to the limit one more time.

Last bump for the Batman Begins Toy Fair stuff then eBay is guaranteed it after the next 24hrs.

Hi bro.. By any chance do you sell 'cape clips' to be able to attach the lforigno velvet cape to the DX02 Batman figure?

Please PM me in your earliest convenience. Thanks. :wave

Back