• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Equilibrium Bale, Sidious, Hurricane ROTS Vader and custom Nergal Original figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys! Needing to move some stuff, the collection is getting too big... and I need money to ship stuff anyway. :lol

So here it is.. First up is my custom Equilibrium Christian Bale. He is on a HT body, with the Triad clothes and guns and HT TDK head slightly tweaked with paint. I am asking SOLD for him.

DSCN5221.jpg

Selling my full custom figure, Nergal as well. He is basically a demon, who can render himself invisible.. His claws are his primary weapons, as he likes to be in close for the kill. It's a full custom and the ONLY one of it's kind. I didn't cast this head, so it's impossible to replicate. This is the only one there will ever be. Asking $60 shipped for him.

DSCN4974.jpg

DSCN4968.jpg

DSCN4969.jpg

DSCN4972.jpg

Also willing to sell my Hurricane ROTS Vader... It cost me a LOT, but I am willing to let it go for SOLD The figure has a light up saber and multiple hands for posing. he comes with a removeable helmet and is full kitted out and accurate. The batteries went dead, but are easily replaceable.

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0321.jpg

Also selling my repainted Sidious, with his accessories but no box for $40 shipped.

DSCN4171.jpg

Selling also Leia as Boussh with all her stuff and the box for $40 shipped.

Last edited:
Nergal, Sidious and Boussh Leia still available! :rock

Also casting my Rob Zombie Myers head too, taking orders for him if anyone is interested. And I will also have the Remake Jason up for order soon as well. :duff

Yeah, I'm sorry Blackthornone... I was just about to PM you and let you know. The other buyer contacted me earlier. Sorry about that bro... :duff

Yeah, I'm sorry Blackthornone... I was just about to PM you and let you know. The other buyer contacted me earlier. Sorry about that bro... :duff

Thank you, man. I would really like a white one, with the baton, a sword, and the two pistols, of course.Maybe an assault rifle. I always like the white outfit with the high collar.

Thank you, man. I would really like a white one, with the baton, a sword, and the two pistols, of course.Maybe an assault rifle. I always like the white outfit with the high collar.

Yeah, that outfit was always badass! I saw one made once, but it was really bad looking. I wish one of our resident clothing gurus would tackle that, could be a killer custom. :rock

Back