• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Doc Holiday Tombstone Outfit Set LOT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

I have a few things for sale, all prices do not include shipping unless noted. All items are New and Unused and come from a clean smoke free home!

I accept Paypal Only, Please Send as Gift or add 4% for fees. Please PM or email me with any questions.

Custom Doc Holiday Tombstone Outfit Set SOLD!!
(I put together the iconic Doc Holiday look using mostly parts from Battlegear Toys. For the Gray Duster, in order to get the accurate look you must cust off the extra shoulder flap piece from under the collar, pretty easy to do, for the Black Frock jacket the bottom front piece should be cut and glued or stitched underneath to match the really one. Again pretty easy to do, I bought 2 frocks just incase. :)

I added 2 different pairs of gray pants, one Battlegear and the other DiD. The Battlegear are the better match as you can use the suspenders.

The Gun rig is the closest match out there, I bought an extra leather belt to use for the 2 straps that go across the holster and rope hassle at bottom is removable and with a Colt Peacemaker.

I found and bought a yard of fabric to make the black/white polka dot scarf. The size of the dots are perfect for scale. The scarf should be easy to make, you have a yard to work with. :)

Boots are 2 types one from Battlegear and one set from DiD.

White Under Shirt from DiD with perfect scale small buttons.

Last I've included my custom 3D design and printed Doc Drinking Cup and US Marshal Badge, only available thru me. You must paint them but again not hard. Oh and a Battlegear Toys Cigarette.

With all this you should be able to get a really nice looking Custom Doc Holiday. Any questions please let me know.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Back