• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: ASH from Evil Dead II by Betomatali **Grail Alert**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD!

I need money so I'm selling my Ash by Betomatali, considered by many here, a grail piece. This one was displayed as a WIP at the One Sixth Xpo in California this year at Beto's booth, and by the end of the Xpo, Beto gave it to me completely finished and weathered. Beto was taking preorders for these at the show for $800, WITHOUT any extras. I paid $200+ for the extra accessories you see below in pictures: book of the dead, dagger, alternate head sculpt, writings, decal on stand by EVILFACE. So instead of asking $1,000+ for this complete set, I am only asking $850 shipped within the USA only, for the whole package.

Those who know me from these boards and have seen my collection, know how well I take care of my stuff. No pets, no smoke, no dust, barely touched and kept inside a sealed display case. I won't deal with ****** bags or titty babies as our dear nam calls them.

$850 shipped within the USA only. Payment sent as paypal.
note: I'm not splitting the set.

Thanks for looking!

(very important note: the heads don't have neck adapters inside. They fit on the figure's neck by pressure and stay on really well. You may add and adapter inside them if you like. I never considered it necessary, though.)

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

Examples of printing inside the pages (amazing stuff!):
IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

Take it, before I change my mind. Hurts to sell this one.

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP. that is amazing.

If only I had that kind of money to drop on a figure.

Good luck and congrats to its future owner

Awesome piece. Love Beto and love his work. I know it sucks to let it go, but it will find a good home with another serious collector.

Back