• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:AF Avenger(PUNISHER)Custom Battle Damage FigureNEW,Enterbay Wardrobe 1 6(CHE)+MORE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
HEy everyone,:wavethe items that i have on sale include shipping for the US but i do ship international for a small additional shipping charge.All items are NEW unless stated otherwise.I accept PAYPAL,CHECK or MONEY ORDER and if interested in the item but can't afford the price PM me and maybe we can work something out!Now onto to the sale:

Art Figures 1/6 Avenger(PUNISHER) Custom BATTLE-DAMAGE Figure in NEW condition.This figure comes with the original head sculpt as well as the rest of the original parts.It also comes with the original box.It also includes a Battle Damaged Head Sculpt,Battle Damage Vest,Black Nylon Rear Belt Holster,Black Sawed-off Shotgun w/2 shells(HT Alice shotgun),Black Compound Bow w/Arrows,Knife w/sheath(Black),Black leather-like bag,Extra Ammo Mags x4 for 1911,Extra Mag(Extended) x1 for M4,Grenade,and Custom Hot Toys Display stand w/EVILFACE decals.Mostly everything on this figure has been modified(All mods done by me) to his movie counterpart more accurately.Asking price is $200.00 w/shipping for US only.For International freaks add $25.00 more to price for shipping.

Enterbay Wardrobe 16(CHE) in NEW condition.This set is for the new Rm-4 CHE figure.The set consist of a White long sleeved shirt with Che portrait print on the front,OD green cargo pants and Black combat boots with real laces.The clothes are Perfectly made and the boots have a weathered look which makes them look like the real thing.Asking price is $25.00 w/shipping in US only.International freaks PLEASE add an additional $5.00 to price for shipping.

Sideshow Collectibles GI JOE Beachhead parts in NEW condition.Parts included are:Beachhead head sculpt,Neck post,OD colored toque(Turtleneck),OD colored sweater,Dog tags,GI Joe name plate decals,Red Beret,OD green + black climbing rope and GI JOE Display stand.These parts were picked up for a custom figure i was working on but decided to go a different route.Asking price is $40.00 w/shipping in US only.International buyers PLEASE add $5.00 more for shipping.

Mattel 1/6 CR SUPERMAN BODY w/ Hands in Near MINT condition.This is just for the body and also includes not only the neck peg but the head sculpt socket as well.The neck has some paint chipping but not noticeable when head sculpt is in place.It comes with a total of 6 hands,which consist of a pair of fist,a pair of hands with fingers splayed and pair for flying(Right Fist & Left hand w/fingers pointed straight).SORRY no feet!Asking Price is $40.00 w/shipping in US only.Interenational buyer PLEASE add $7.00 for shipping.
PICS for these items are in the following POST #6 & #7!
If you need more info on these items PLEASE PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.I also have more PICS. available!HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:wink1:

Last edited:
Re: Fs:af avenger(punisher) custom battle damage figure new,enterbay wardrobe 1 6(che

Here are some mor PICS.:wink1:

Re: FS:AF Avenger(PUNISHER)Custom Battle Damage Figure NEW,Enterbay Wardrobe 1 6(CHE)

Here are some PICS. of the wardrobe set.:wink1:

Re: FS:AF Avenger(PUNISHER)Custom Battle Damage Figure NEW,Enterbay Wardrobe 1 6(CHE)

HEy,THANX Brian!The reason being is that now that i've come to the end with this figure,it just doesn't interest me that much anymore.Don't get me wrong,it's an AWESOME figure and i had my fun modding the itshey out of it but i think someone would enjoy it more than me.Also,by the way the NEW price for this figure is $200 w/shipping US only.Last price drop before going to EVILBAY this coming weekend.^_^

Back