• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:(Added HEROES stuff + prints!) Hurley (LOST) kit + LOST headsculpts + LOST figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated on Tuesday August 31: Added HEROES lot, LOST prints, and some prices down!

Remember I take offers on everything if you think I ask too much. Just let me know through pm :)

I´m selling the following:

- HEROES lot all for $40 shipped (to the USA)
Includes:
-Claire and Mohinder figures with little prints and accessories
-Set of collector´s pins
-Graphic Novel of the Volume 1
-Helix pendant

or7c0h.jpg

- HEROES Season 1 DVDs Spanish collector´s edition $40 shipped (totally Sold out here)
Region 2 (Europe)
Includes 7 dvds with Season 1 + one bonus dvd with extra content + 1 comic book (in spanish)
Audio: Spanish, English
Subtitles: Spanish, English

5l8klh.jpg

- Both Ada´s headsculpts (Jack & Locke) for $30 shipped (to the USA)

OR

- Ada´s Jack Shephard headsculpt $20 shipped (to the USA)
https://www.wantedactionfigure.com/productShow.asp?id=90

- Ada´s John Locke headsculpt $20 shipped (to the USA)
https://www.wantedactionfigure.com/productShow.asp?id=80

- McFarlane´s Mr. Eko figure. $35 shipped (to the USA)
Unopened and signed by Todd McFarlane

- McFarlane´s Jin figure. $28 shipped or $10 if you get it with the Mr. Eko figure above.
Loose, without original package. With base and the accessories

Also have 2 LOST prints and one LOST poster for sale for $45 shipped if you buy them all together:

Guy Burwell´s Candidate Cave (official LOST print. Original price was $50+shipping)
19025:160093.jpg

Jim MacLeod´s "You, all, everybody" (original price was $40 + shipping)

19025:151326.jpg

Jack poster

2ecknmh.jpg

Can ship worldwide so please, ask for a quote if you live out of the USA.
I can combine shipping as well :wink1:

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hurley (LOST) model kit + Ada´s Locke & Jack headsculpts + signed LOST Mr.Eko

How much did you want for Jin?

Re: FS: Hurley (LOST) model kit + Ada´s Locke & Jack headsculpts + signed LOST Mr.Eko

I love that Hurley model . . . that is just awesome . . . lol

It´s great. I love it. I´m selling it just because I have had it for over a year and never find the time to paint it.

First post updated. Some prices went down!
And also added some HEROES stuff and the LOST prints

Last edited:
If I didn't just pay to get Des painted and if Juliet wasn't any day now I'd be all over that Hurley model (how big is it btw?). :(

Happy Selling Cris!!

If I didn't just pay to get Des painted and if Juliet wasn't any day now I'd be all over that Hurley model (how big is it btw?). :(

Happy Selling Cris!!

I wouldn´t count on Juliet being any day soon, unfortunately. Hope I´m wrong though.

Anyway, the Hurley model´s height is about 4.1 inches (10.5 centimeters)

Here a reference pic ;)

LostMcDevitt.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic Cris! I love it! But I'm going to have to pass. The wife would kill me. :monkey1

Back