Free Figures Diorama Contest!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP-Hobbies

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It's here again our free figures diorama contest. The contest will run from now until May 12th..Winner will be announced by May 26th. The winner will receive 4 boxed figures. Figures will be announce at a later date, however you do have one choice of any boxed figure under 100.00 whether it's in stock or a future release. Please see below for rules thanks and good luck!

RULES:
1. Contest is open to any era..WWI, WWII, Cold War, Civil War, Sci-fi, Modern, Western, Medieval, Superheros etc. etc.
2. No previous Diorama may enter. Please note this is not a kitbash contest it's a diorama contest...We will offer a kitbash contest sometime in the fall.
3. Please Send a max of 10 pictures [email protected] (make sure you put contest in the subject bar, I don't open mail without a subject).
4. Past Winners may participate.
5. Photoshop is allowed, however the point of this contest is to be unique and creative. (Honestly putting a pair of leather boots on a kitbash figure and taking it's picture in front of your computer will not be enough).
6. No Limit on People, Animals, Vehicles & Structures.
7. 1 entry per person
8. Figures Ship Free in the U.S.. In the event of an International Winner, you are responsible for one half of priority mail, I will pay the other half (No Exceptions)!
9. Do not post pictures on any of the boards, you don't want anyone taking any of your ideas.
10. If there is anything I missed I will update this link.
11. Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

Thanks & Good Luck!
-Jason
https://j-p-hobbies.com

Back