• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Fred robocop,Bruce lee,Power ranger helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJJFighter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys putting these up mostly for trade but can offer some cash also.US TRADE ONLY

WHAT I HAVE to trade
Enterbay 1/4 Bruce Lee. imo one of the best Bruce Lee made out there and Hot Toys Bruce Lee.Only opened to inspect

Imaresqd1 painted Bale and 1989 Joker head. Its not the Ledger Joker see the pic :slap

Hot toys Batman Begins head with face plates and no neck adapter

Iminime Bale

Repainted by Skiman Sidehow Terminator head

Red Power Ranger helmet.Was told it was cast from an original from a Ranger prop guy in Florida but never sure if it really was. It's up to you what you think of it.Its pretty beat up but still makes a great show piece and would make a great restoration project

Fred Barton Robocop bust.I think I have one of the rare good ones out there.Its from the better second batch paint is really nice and has a nice weight to it.The only thing that was wrong is visior started to peal a little which I had fixed with double sided tape but have taken it off twice now for people that were interested so as to leave no surprises.Last one on I seen on ebay went for 1,650 but giving a deal here for local pick up
Have to do local trade only.To risky to ship

What I'm looking for in US TRADE ONLY

Enterbay Joker with NO paint issues
Imaresqd1 Ledger Joker
Toynami Batman Returns spear gun
Howard Senft original Keaton Batman bust with chest piece

Thanks for looking and US TRADE ONLY

Attachments

• terminator.JPG
    terminator.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 190
  • red ranger.JPG
    red ranger.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Bruce lee.JPG
    Bruce lee.JPG
    326.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Re: For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Fred robocop,Bobby C Joker,Ironman

I have a robber and dx12 both complete and mint. I'd be interested in the robo bust. I am in CA though. Lmk.

Re: For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Fred robocop,Bobby C Joker,Ironman

Bump for today

Re: For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Hot toys 89Batman,Fred robocop,

Bump. For people that asked to ship the Robo bust I will look into that in a couple weeks after that it's eBay. Trying to find the safest way to ship it. Also you have to remember it won't be cheap. Box is huge and materials,shipping,paypal fees cost a lot to do so. No holding items anymore I wasted to much time already and don't wanna keep private messaging all day. You either want it or not

Re: For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Hot toys 89Batman,Fred robocop,

Bump
Added Hot Toys Keaton pic and repainted Sideshow Terminator head

Re: For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Hot toys 89Batman,Fred robocop,Power ranger helmet

Bump
Added Red Power ranger helmet

Re: For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Hot toys 89Batman,Fred robocop,Power ranger helmet

Bump for today

Re: For trade,Iminime,Imaresqd1,Fred robocop,Power ranger helmet

Bump for today

Back