• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Star Wars 3.75 figures / Target exclusives / Lego UCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have another wave of figures and large items I need to clear out to make room for...our kids' stuff, yeah that's it, definitely not more collectibles.

Photos are at https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aith55qEmwt4zyUO-904SshgRDlO

A breakdown of the sets and figures is also listed below. I have those Legos I hate to part with but I figured I'd mention them here too. Normally I'd eBay these but this is a great community and I thought I'd try here first.

Note: I only ship to the 48 contiguous US States, and accept PayPal only.

Please PM me if you're interested. I am always willing to negotiate. Thanks!

ps My two yr old son loves Boba Fett, so while he's pictured I pulled him out of this round. Everything else is available.

----------------------------------------

Target 30th Hoth
Target 30th Endor

Geonosis Arena Encounter
Battle Pack: Capture of Tantive IV
Battle Pack: Droid Factory Capture Minor box wear, diorama in tact and stable
OTC Lando
OTC Leia (Bespin)
OTC Obi-Wan
ROTS Yoda
Saga Bespin Luke
Saga Han (Endor)
Saga Legends Darth Vader 77-07
Saga Legends R2-D2 Doesn't beep, needs battery change
Saga Legends Snowtrooper
Saga Legends TC-14 Fan's Choice
Saga Stormtrooper (Hoth)
Saga Sandtrooper
Titanium Trade Federation MTT
Titanium Z-95 Headhunter
Titanium Z-95 Headhunter

Lego Tie Advanced 10175 Original box and directions included
Lego UCS Snowspeeder 75144 Original box and directions included, missing stand

Last edited:
Random question, do you know if any of the Power of the Force stuff from 1995ish to 2004ish is worth anything? Enough to pull it out of cardboard boxes, photograph and ship?

Random question, do you know if any of the Power of the Force stuff from 1995ish to 2004ish is worth anything? Enough to pull it out of cardboard boxes, photograph and ship?

I think there is a buyer for anything; collections change all the time. I use this guide from 2012 but it's an awesome guideline:
https://amzn.to/2y2a96q

If you check sold items on eBay, you can get a ballpark of the median price of what things sell at. I thought I'd sign up for a membership and post here since the community is great.

Back