• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Dumping Entire Betomatali Figure catalog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo.VS.ozone

Super Freak
Reaction score
My first sales thread was deleted because my wording used in the product description was interpreted as a "smear campaign" violating I'm not sure what forum guideline...So let's try this again.

I'm Dumping my entire Betomatali figure catalog. Included are:

Freddy Kruger pt 1 (1/6 Expo) Long Arms and Short Arms version with real silver blades glove

Freddy Krueger pt 2 (With alternate headsculpt)

Jason Voorhees pt 3D with 3 alt headsculpts and Pam Voorhees mummified head. Also included 1/6 Lake Dock

Michael Myers Halloween '78

Fluffy the Crate Beast

Pennywise the Dancing Clown with alternate headsculpt

Beetle Juice "First Edition"

The Leprechaun (1 of 3 Private Project Commission)

Warning: COA edition sizes cannot be guaranteed as the artist has privately made extra figures available from certified sold out figure runs. Please pm me for more info

This is offered as an entire package sale. I'd like to sell off as quickly as possibly, so as a result I will only consider selling it off as an entire package inorder to avoid staying stuck with figures. Thank You.

Last edited:
Re: For sale: Entire betomatali figure catalog

I am interested at both of your The Leprechaun and Fluffy the Crate Beast figures. Please let me know if you are willing to sell them separately. To be honest, not sure anyone will take up your entire collection in one go. Just saying.

Re: For sale: Entire betomatali figure catalog

Interested in Jason part 3 if selling separate of course

Dibs on Freddy Krueger pt 2 (With alternate headsculpt) if selling seperate.

Ladies and Gents, I'm gonna have to take this show on the Road. Raffles are not allowed on the forum.

I like the raffle idea more and more so I'll be researching how and where to properly set one up. In the meantime I am still anwsering all pm's. Thank You for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back