• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale- black nazgul on steed, premium format, LOTR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warner3

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Up for sale is my dark rider on steed premium format statue, he's always been displayed in a glass cabinet
And the only problem that has happened is his main scabbard has snapped in three places, as unfortunate
As that is, it doesn't affect the overall display because you don't see the scabbard due to the cloak, it may
Be able to be glued back together but I never tried, it turned up that way from sideshow and I left it in the
Box.. Other than that he is in great condition and comes with the original artwork box, I am only looking
To sell within Australia at the moment and I am chasing $1000 shipped.. The price is obviously negotiable
And I can send photos upon request, or answer any questions if you email me at [email protected]

Oh yes and he is the exclusive edition:)

Back