• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: The Dead Figure Lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatoman2525

Super Freak
Reaction score
Unfortunate circumstances have lead to me selling off many of my collectibles. Figured I'd throw these up here before resorting to ebay. Price is for the entire lot only. I am not looking to break up the lot, so please do not contact me asking for individual prices, per piece. I believe this is a fair price for the entire lot, considering the condition, so it is firm & non negotiable. The price is $425 DLVD anywhere in the U.S. (sorry, no International shipping). Shipping will be provided via USPS Parcel Post, which may be anywhere from 2 - 9 days, so please keep that in mind). I will provide Delivery Confirmation immediately after shipping the items off. PayPal payment only. The figures in the set are:

Subject 560: Corporate Spokesman (Sideshow Exclusive, opened displayed in detolf. Placed back in box with all original pieces. Complete). This was my very first SS collectible. It was very well taken care of.

Subject 245: The Punk (Sideshow Exclusive, unopened & still in protective mailer box)

Subject 1025: The Babysitter (Sideshow "Spooktacular" Exclusive, unopened)

Subject 1025: The Babysitter (unopened but missing slipcover and box shows heavy wear at the corners.) Was a hastings.com purchase so that should tell you enough.

Subject 1206: Mall Santa (opened, displayed in detolf. Placed back in box with all original pieces. Complete)

Subject 2221: The Harbinger (Unopened)

Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator (Unopened)

Subject 138: Street Prophet (Unopened)

HPIM7472.jpg

corpfig.jpg

punk.jpg

HPIM7480.jpg

sitregfig.jpg

sntafig.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt that I'll break up the set, but I'll keep you in mind in the event that I do :)

Buy this lot! Oscar is an awesome dude and you won't be disappointed!!!

Back