• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EB Batman, Hot Toys Hawkeye, Superman, TTM-19 etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karamazov80

Ham and Egger
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling the following (all prices shipped in the US):

-Enterbay Dark Knight Batman (1/4 scale). A few issues here. If interested PM me and I will send you a detailed explanation, but don't want to take up too much space (if anyone offers to buy I will let you know more details before you pay). One magnet missing, some weak adhesive here and there so I glued the belt together where it was coming undone, a few white spots on the side of one head. Little chain added so the belt fits right: $290--PENDING--

-Hot Toys Hawkeye: Complete with box. Only issues are that the stupid itsy bitsy velcro connectors on his pants (that armor connects to) appear slightly frayed. But maybe not moreso than normal wear trying to get the armor attached (note: I previously was mistaken thinking a piece came off--it simply was hard to see): $380

-Custom Evil Dead 2 Ash head modded and painted by Skiman. This was modded from the Sideshow S-Mart Ash head--neck was removed, hair was sculpted on, so it is a bit large for True Type bodies: $75

-TTM-19 body (with all accessories and box): $90

-IGear Faith Leader (smaller MP01 Masterpiece Prime): 2nd run, missing Classics gun but otherwise complete and in good condition: $100

-SSC A New Hope (Tatooine Moisture Farmer) Luke Skywalker: Complete but I can't find the box at the moment: $65

-Hot Toys Chris Reeve Superman: Complete with box. Displayed but in good condition (has very minor issues in the suit and indentations on the muscle neck as is common for this figure, but nothing major); the paper banner that went around the Superman box tore off: $190

SOLD items:

-TFC Hercules (3rd party Devastator): The entire set. Extra Exgraver shovel and Heavylabor waist included, but never installed on the figures. Boxes not included in shipping price. If you want the boxes, cost is $10 extra to ship them: $370 SOLD

-Hot Toys T1 Terminator (MMS 136): Complete with box. Jacket missing one stud, removable forearms come out easily: $225 SOLD

-Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker: Complete with box. Displayed but in good condition: $275 SOLD

-Hot Toys T2 Terminator (MMS 117): Complete with box: $190 SOLD

-Hot Toys DX-02 sticky gun: $10

-Kato black wetsuit: Zips up on the back. A couple of threads pulled in the back, as a result of getting the suit on and then off of a TT Advance body. Other than that in good condition: $60 SOLD

-Hot Toys Spiderman (red and blue version): Unopened, box a bit scuffed: $190

More to be listed soon. . .some pics will come later.

JyRC0yX.jpg

DSC_0501_zpscacd3abf.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg
(Jor El not included :D )

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Hawkeye, Terminators, Spidey, TTM-19, Superman, TFC Hercules, etc.

Bump for the day. BR Joker sold. Help me feed the need. . .to collect obscenely expensive things!

Re: Hot Toys Hawkeye, Terminators, Spidey, TTM-19, Superman, TFC Hercules, etc.

Why are ya selling your T1? Thought you loved him.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
I got two of 'em ;)

Would you sell or trade your jor-el figure?
Sorry, he's long gone.

Evil T-800 and good ol' Uncle Bob both sold.

Last edited:
Hawkeye is really going for that much? Damn. I thought it was a typo. :lol

Neat looking figure, lame character ( movie). I don't like what they did with him in the movie at all.

Back