• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dracula/Vlad Tepes stuff for sale (from Transylvania)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
I've been talking to some friends of mine who know that I live in Transylvania and they wanted a few things to remind them of Vlad the Impaler aka Dracula. Here are some original products from Transylvania. Shipping not included, I accept paypal, please buyer pays the paypal the fees (PayPal Fee Calculator).

I might also accept trades.

--------------------------------------------

Dracula wooden plates or Dracula ceramic souvenir (handwork) - $20-30 depending on size and paint model - there are different sizes and various Vlad Tepes painted/sculpted models

Dracula keychains - $12 (in the 2nd pic you can see the 2 faces of the keychain)

Dracula fridge magnets - $10 (I only found magnets with Vlad Tepes like in the 1st pic, and not with Dracula like the one in 3rd pic) The magnets are not scracthed in the pic, they come with protective foil like a seal.

Resin Dracula statuette painted (the colored one) - $40 (10 cm tall, comes in a small cardboard art box as seen below)

Metal Dracula statuette with sterling silver coating (the silver one) - $60 (10 cm tall, comes in a small cardboard art box as seen below)

Dracula metal bottle opener with magnet - $20

Vlad Tepes original DVD movie (region free and with English subtitles) - $24

--------------------------------------------

Fridge magnets:

2vbn9c2.jpg

Wooden plate (handwork) + keychains:

x4rnty.jpg

Wooden plate (handwork) + magnet:

sxhh03.jpg

Ceramic plate (handwork):

2lvehj5.jpg

Ceramic plate (handwork):

2vcjghi.jpg

jpklti.jpg

Vlad Tepes statuettes (10 cm tall) - the painted one is made of resin, the silver one is made of metal, and coated with sterling silver (the metal one in the picture below is my own):

2u93c4z.jpg

x6n52h.jpg

Steel bottle opener with magnet:

b96uz7.jpg

Vlad Tepes original DVD movie (region free):

I waited for more than 10 years for this DVD to be released: Vlad Tepes original licensed DVD, containing the real historical depiction of Vlad the Impaler’s life and struggle against the fierce Ottoman Empire. It is not a documentary, it is a movie with some great Romanian actors.

The movie was released in 1978, is directed by Doru Nastase, and Vlad is played by Stefan Sileanu, there couldn't be a better suited actor to play him. The movie received ACIN 1979 Award, and the Sitges Spanish Award in the same year. The DVD is Region Free - All so it can be played on any DVD player, it is spoken in Romanian and has English subtitles. This movie is A MUST for any Dracula or Vlad Tepes fans.

dvdvladtepes.jpg

Last edited:
2 Vlad Tepes DVD's packages just been sent, also a package with bottle opener :) Tracking numbers sent by PM.

Back