• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delete..no longer available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadysearl0

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bought this for my daughter and she doesn't want it because none of her friends have one and they all still play the xbox 360.. So here it is..about a week old comes with a extra wireless controller that's still sealed in the box and the game "BATTLEFIELD"... Looking for trades or trades and cash.Interested in gremlins,Starwars ,predator and ALIEN..joker and batman hottoys also..props and replicas ,master replicas and efx and gentle giant.
picture.php

\f0\fs26 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \uc0\u8234
picture.php
\uc0\u8236 }

Last edited:
Re: FT..XBOX ONE with extras

On a side note I have $670 into this( not counting the laptop that was $550) so I'd like to get close to value for it,I know value goes down so I'm willing to take a little loss because it was open but I'm sure we can work something out..I would also take $500 plus shipping if you were to buy it outright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back