Media Dead Space 3 on PS4 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
please excuse my ignorance and missing knowledge but I heard that there are ways to play PS3 Games on the PS4 via download or something...

Does anyone know if Dead Space 3 is a game that is possible on the ps4 ?

if so, how do I manage to get it ?

Thank you !!

No, there's no way to do that. Currently there's some PS3 games available on Playstation Now, but that is a game streaming service.

:lecture

Unfortunate that you cannot, Sony are greedy.... they would never include backwards compatibility because they still want to sell PS3 stuff(despite it being obsolete) or they didnt want to alienate PS3 gamers

I still want an Uncharted Collection, remastered for the PS4, then I may buy one, although its more likely I will wait for a PC version of 1, 2 and 3......and 4 :lol

The lack of backward compatibility is real disappointment. I'm still not ready to part with my PS3 as yet.

:lecture

Unfortunate that you cannot, Sony are greedy.... they would never include backwards compatibility because they still want to sell PS3 stuff(despite it being obsolete) or they didnt want to alienate PS3 gamers

Do you like not knowing what the hell you're talking about?

Back