custom Ahsoka Tano quarter scale statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazyang

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys

So in between building sabers i have started on a custom quarter scale Ahsoka Tano statue in readiness for my SH saber set when they arrive and because no manufacturer has produced a quarter scale version of her yet.

Image from The Clone Wars Dream.

My version is going to be based on a version from one episode of the clone wars.

So the base started out as a Sideshow Suckerpunch Babydoll premium format statue.

Which i stripped of all her mixed media clothing ( these are now spares for my exclusive version Babydoll ).

The body will now have sculpted clothing, and because of this I had to fill in all the ribs and skin dips and her spine groove that would not be seen when clothes are worn.
All the white areas on the statue are areas I have filled and have started sanding and shaping.
I have filled the gap in between her breasts and enlarged them too as this statue is based on the version of her that Ahsoka dreams about in the cave vision from The clone wars, which as young girls do, fantasise about how they will look when they are grown up, in this case she is taller and has larger breasts.

The head is currently only being built up with leftover epoxi as i work on the body.

Boots in progress

I am also doing video updates as the build progresses.

Part1

Part2

I hope you enjoy this as it continues.

Gaz.

Thanks guys.

Done some more work, most of the sculpting on the body, arms and legs, just the belt left to do now.
Cut the horns off the samurai helmet and it's totally hollow inside, so expanding foam will be used there to fill the void.

Gaz.

Just a couple of update vids. Been to busy and the weather has been to cold and damp .

Back