• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cloudfilter's 1/6 Catwoman Head Sculpt No Cowl - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloudfilter

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Cloudfilter's 1/6 Catwoman Head Sculpt No Cowl

This sculpt was a real labour of love and I'm glad to finally be able to offer some copies to my fellow freaks.
The original thread for my custom figure was here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/custom-creations/111280-cloudfilters-ah-catwoman.html

This listing is for unpainted white resin castings of my Catwoman headsculpt (No Cowl version). The sculpt is pre-drilled with a large cavity inside which I expect should fit most brands of body without requiring extra drilling. My own figure was made with a Triad Alpha body and this is the only brand I absolutely guarantee will fit perfectly without drilling. As I sell more I ask that people tell me their experiences with different brands so I can keep a list of guaranteed-fit body types.
EDIT: All Triad bodies and Phicen and Flirty Girl seem good fits.

White resin is almost impossible to photograph well so I'm using photos of my painted copy and of the original master sculpt as illustrations in this listing but please be aware you are buying an unpainted sculpt.

I accept payment via Paypal and the listed price includes international P+P!

List Date: 6/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cloudfilter's 1/6 Catwoman Head Sculpt No Cowl
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Re: Cloudfilter's 1/6 Catwoman Head Sculpt No Cowl

Hi CF, is this limited or available anytime?

Re: Cloudfilter's 1/6 Catwoman Head Sculpt No Cowl

Hiya, there are two copies left and I didn't have any particular plans to have any more made unless loads of people started clamouring for them. So it's not something I'm advertising as a 'limited edition' but at the moment it doesn't look like there's enough interest to do another batch. If in the future I sell out of anything you're interested in, pm me and I'll see what I can do.

I honestly can't remember 😂
We're redecorating at home at the moment so everything is chaotic and I don't know where the box is but I'll dig around this week and get back to you. You were interested in both no-cowl and the goggles-up versions right?

Back