Campaign for a new kotobukiya sabertooth to be made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amloprinzi

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
badge5_zps4e26372d.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i have good news for you sabertooth fans or just the x-men danger room session fine art statues in general, myself and others were bummed that kotbukiya's sabertooth was never released in 2010, so much so that others have had campaign's for sabertooth,rogue,and brown wolverine.

of course now that rogue and wolverine are getting remade it is only far for kotobukiya to make a new sabertooth sculpt, and if any of you enjoyed the old sculpt I know a new one will be 100 times better, thanks to the ever evolving Erick Sosa.

please if you would like to join this cause and help fellow collector'S please help us by reposting this picture on kotobukiya's facebook page also this forum here and on statue forum.com .I want to sincerely thank everyone in advance who stands up and joins the cause.

link to kotobukiya's facebook below.

https://www.facebook.com/kotobukiya

Statue Forum › Statue Talk - Forum Supporters › Kotobukiya

:)

Your enthusiasm is amazing, Amloprinzi. I think you've done a great job on the other forum rallying the collectors. But we still need everyone's support. It was a group effort for Brown Wolverine and Rogue, and it will be no different with Sabretooth. I've already reposted the image on Koto's Facebook and it took less than 2 minutes.

As much as I enjoy my Bowen Sabretooth, I do feel Erick Sosa and Koto can put together something truly vicious in 1/6 scale for Victor Creed. He's the only one missing from SDCC2010. Let's bring him home folks!

Sadly Sabertooth is not a big character in the world of Marvel. Now how there isn't an Onslaught statue yet blows my mind.

Sadly Sabertooth is not a big character in the world of Marvel. Now how there isn't an Onslaught statue yet blows my mind.

Onslaught was a great event villain, but I don't think he had the staying power of other X-Men foes. Nimajneb created a nice custom piece:

images1.jpgimages2.jpg

It doesn't help that he's dead either

I think he's back. He fought Wolverine in that mini-series where Wolverine dies. And now he's part of Team Wolverine with Daken and X-23... or something. Yeah, I think he's back. But Wolverine is dead. Can't believe it guys. RIP Logan. We'll miss y- oh, he'll be back too?

I think he's back. He fought Wolverine in that mini-series where Wolverine dies. And now he's part of Team Wolverine with Daken and X-23... or something. Yeah, I think he's back. But Wolverine is dead. Can't believe it guys. RIP Logan. We'll miss y- oh, he'll be back too?

Oh yeah, he'll be back by the next movie if not sooner

Your enthusiasm is amazing, Amloprinzi. I think you've done a great job on the other forum rallying the collectors. But we still need everyone's support. It was a group effort for Brown Wolverine and Rogue, and it will be no different with Sabretooth. I've already reposted the image on Koto's Facebook and it took less than 2 minutes.

As much as I enjoy my Bowen Sabretooth, I do feel Erick Sosa and Koto can put together something truly vicious in 1/6 scale for Victor Creed. He's the only one missing from SDCC2010. Let's bring him home folks!

Thank you very much for you words of encouragement gomur, it will take a group effort, so please anyone who wants to see this made as much as I and fellow collectors do please join us.

I mean how many of you have wanted to see you favorite or one of you favor charters made by a company you collect? This is your chance to make difference to make your voice heard your opinion matter, so please everyone step out of your comfort zone and join, don't sit back and let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass you by.

Also, on a side note goumr I believe the Bowen Sabretooth is a great peice, but anything Erick sosa touches is gold, his sabertooth would be massive, monstrous, and a deadly foe for wolverine, as he should be.

Back