• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale BLADERUNNER RICK DECKARD, LEON, THE GRINCH, HERMAN MUNSTER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fs: RAINMAN BILL THE BUTCHER BRAWLER VERSION: MILKSHAKE MAN CHARCOAL SUIT

Bump! Open to Offers! Don't Be Shy! :peace

Would you be willing to take $1400 for it,let me know either way,have some hot toys nib you might be interested in towards trade and cash. Thanks would like to see pics either way,it might change my mind once i see the figure that you own.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Don't know if i posted this write since I'm new to this site but hope it's just for the person who is selling what i mentioned to see if not i hit the wrong button,long night; )

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Re: Fs: RAINMAN BILL THE BUTCHER BRAWLER: HOT TOYS BLADE,WOLVERINE, BARNEY ROSS, JORD

Bump! Price lowered On Bill the Butcher. Added Hot Toys Blade, Wolverine,Barney Ross, And Enterbay Jordan.:wave

Re: Fs: RAINMAN BILL THE BUTCHER BRAWLER: HOT TOYS BLADE,WOLVERINE, BARNEY ROSS, JORD

Labor Day Bump! Open to offers on everything folks.:)

Bump! Prices Lowered on everything. Offers are welcomed. More Hot toys and Custom figures coming soon:woo

Re: Fs: RAINMAN BILL THE BUTCHER: HOT TOYS BLADE,WOLVERINE, BARNEY ROSS,ENTERBAY JORD

Bump! Prices Lowered! Offers welcomed Folks.:wave

Re: Fs:pRICE DROPS!! RAINMAN BILL: HOT TOYS,ENTERBAY: BLADE,JORDAN

Good luck on the sales man!

Great person here buy with confidence!

Thanks Steve!:1-1: Bump! I will be listing more Hot toys, Iminime, and All Enterbay 1/4 scale figures over the weekend hopefully! Have a good Weekend Folks!:peace

Re: Fs:pRICE DROPS!! RAINMAN BILL: HOT TOYS,ENTERBAY: BLADE,JORDAN,RAMBO

Bump! Hot toys John Rambo M65 Jacket version & Col. Samuel Trautman added.

Re: Fs:pRICE DROPS!! RAINMAN BILL: HOT TOYS,BLADE,RAMBO,WOLVERINE,BARNEY ROSS 1&2

Bump with price drops again! Open to Offers! :wave

Back