Batman vs. Two-Face (Batman '66)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
I must say, I'm excited. Not only are we getting Return of the Caped Crusaders, but they appear to be committed to the '66 Batman brand as they've already announced the sequel, which, as the title states, is Batman vs. Two-Face. Plus...

https://www.cbr.com/william-shatner-to-voice-two-face-in-new-batman-animated-film/amp/

I'm curious if they'll take anything from that Harlan Ellison script for the show or the comic they wound up using it for.

Can't wait! Got my tickets to see Return of the Caped Crusaders this coming Monday. With J. Tucker attached, I hope he brings some of the magic to this that he brought to Batman: Brave & Bold.

Adam West and William Shatner? What the hell's the run time on this thing going to be with those two battling it out to see who can drop the most dramatic pauses mid-sentence?

Shatner as Two-Face looks amazing:

9B479794-B611-43D2-9EC9-7A20CE70160B.png

Wow, this looks bad. But to be fair, I thought the first one looked bad too and ended up liking it. I'll try keeping an open mind.

I'm surprised this is still happening, but I guess it makes sense if it was in production at around the same time as RotCC. Would explain the release date being so soon too.

Hopefully Fathom Events will have something for this.

Yeah, I thought the final product in the other film was better than the trailer made it out to be. Though, I honestly don't remember all that much from the earlier film, so that doesn't speak to highly to this ultimate value of something like this.

I am really excited about this.
The craze is really on the high.
I am eagerly waiting to watch this.

Anyone here watch this yet? I picked it up tonight and thought it was great.

Back