Bad Mother Tattoos Contest Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunterdnrc

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks, most of you probably know me and our little decal business we have going, and we figured it was time to have a little contest!

(Crossposted from our facebook page)

CONTEST Announcement: I know there are many great custom figures out there using our tattoos and decals. How do I know? Because we have so many repeat customers and I doubt you'd be buying more if you weren't having success! But I want to see the results, so I'll be posting a prize pack (worth at least a couple of bucks) later today for our first contest. The contest rules are simple, post photos on our facebook page of your completed work with tattoos or decals we produced (only figures or projects we have not seen previously). The one we like best will win...a bit subjective, but what can we do. Post soon, winner will be announced on 3 January.

dpi0U4R.jpg

Here's the prize package! Nothing to get too excited about, but hopefully enough to motivate you to post a couple pictures Included are Ghost Buster magazines (3), 1 Duff beer bottle, 1 Dr. Stoughton's Elixer bottle, 1 Grand Canadian Rye Whiskey (Boardwalk Empire opening), 1 sheet of Snakes and Wings tattoos, and 1 sheet of Sugar Skulls tattoos. The tattoo sheets each have a couple tattoos that were cut off by the printer. If you prefer 1/18 scale and win, I can substitute 1/18 scale for the tattoo sheets (but not the magazines or bottles).

https://www.facebook.com/badmothertattoos

Back