Artist Model Male/Female sixth scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papasmoak

Super Freak
Reaction score
New bodies from the Sideshow team.

Male
1201-artist-model-male-001.jpg

1201-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Female
1202-artist-model-female-001.jpg

1202-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Product Summary
The highly durable plastic body has true human proportions in 1/6 scale. The male and female heads are generic facial features and the heads have distinctive, expressive fingers to aid with your detailed drawing studies.

This 12 inch figure comes with a custom stand. This durable plastic stand has a circular base, measuring approximately 4.5" in width, with a plastic stem that houses a wire holder which is adjustable in height. The stand features colorful artwork of the Art S. Buck logo.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/artist-model-male-sideshow-collectibles-1201/

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/artist-model-female-sideshow-collectibles-1202/

Papasmoak been smokin' too much me thinks.

edit:Whoops - this is real.

Hmm, what about that storage unit we rented in 1999, did we clean that out?

NO?

Hey, look what I found!

You guys crack me up! :rotfl

I had no idea these were old...they are goofy, but figured someone might be interested in the bodies.

Feel free to close this thread...lol, my bad. :slap

These are the old Art S. Buck bodies from the 90's, aren't they. I think I may have that female one still in my junk box of parts. Man, how many of those did they make back then that they still have them around today. They should just throw them out or donate them to a figure history museum. They can be part of the prehistoric tour. "First the dinosaurs came, and then Sideshow produced these grey figure bodies for some reason. Then Hot Toys the figure messiah came into the world."

Back