Anybody have good links for display cabinets- I've got a couple, looking for more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each shelf should have about 15 or 16 inches of vertical space. The whole thing is over 64" tall. Anybody have a tape measure, a Detolf shelf, and a few minutes of spare time? :eek:

tomandshell said:
Each shelf should have about 15 or 16 inches of vertical space. The whole thing is over 64" tall. Anybody have a tape measure, a Detolf shelf, and a few minutes of spare time? :eek:

I have 2 Detolfs. The shelf clearance is 15 inches tall. You can easily fit any 12" figure in there.

I actually think they are ideal for PF's. You can take out 2 shelves and display 3 PF's per Detolf. (2 inside the case, and one on the top-which you can buy an acrylic cover for). That way it doesn't have that cluttered look at all.

I'll post a pic of my 2 Detolfs later this week when Obi-Wan gets here. I'll have the 4 Star Wars PF's inside and 2 other statues on top. I plan to get more Detolfs for the other PF's and put MR helmets and SS 1:1 busts on top under acrylic cases. Grievous will have to go on top as well simply because of the depth that his arms take up.

It's not L shaped, but I just got the corner Billy. The glass doors don't fit on it, but otherwise it's great for display, although oddly shaped for holding books.

Darklord Dave said:
It's not L shaped, but I just got the corner Billy. The glass doors don't fit on it, but otherwise it's great for display, although oddly shaped for holding books.

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks, Dave!

I don't suppose Freddy's Furnace could fit in one? Sideshow's site says it is 15" tall. I have one, but it is packed up right now. Anyone got one open that they could measure?

Nice I think I might have to get me a Detolf....

anyone know if they have an IKEA in Winnipeg, Canada?
Im going up there for easter break...

How much would it cost me to ship the case USPS Priority mail?

Buttmunch said:
I don't suppose Freddy's Furnace could fit in one? Sideshow's site says it is 15" tall. I have one, but it is packed up right now. Anyone got one open that they could measure?
Freddies Furnace is 15 1/2 inches tall, you can stand Freddy on it with his hat on, and he doesn't stick out above that height.

Here's a quick picture of one shelf on the Detolf with 5 figures on it. You could fit six but it may look a little crowded.

nash said:
Nice I think I might have to get me a Detolf....

anyone know if they have an IKEA in Winnipeg, Canada?
Im going up there for easter break...

How much would it cost me to ship the case USPS Priority mail?

The Detolf weights like 80 lbs.; and costs like $100 to ship from IKEA's online store.

Back